ACCU Working Strategy
Main activities for the implementation of the working strategy include:
- Attract qualified and dedicated managerial and operational staff through the provision of professional and conducive working environment, fair rules and regulations and competitive benefit package.
- Developing quality control manual and implementing it in its spirit and words.
- Applying standard and quality work procedures.
- Appropriate use of machinery and technology.
- Payment of competitive wages to labours.
- The use of quality material.
- Developing effective internal and external monitoring and evaluation system.
- Enhancing staff capacity through learning by doing and participation in training courses.
- Announcing firm's assets in regular intervals.
- Payment of taxes in timely manner.
- Conducting external audit of the firm.
- Developing information sharing and information disseminating system and its implementation.
- Developing effective documentation and reporting system and complying with it strictly.